Version 2.2: 09/01/2000
- New output format for the dump: CSV format.
- New option for the dump: Overwrite an existing file.
- Dump of the user sessions, failure sessions, RAS sessions and printing jobs directly and with the service. Customized format.
- Choice of the starting login for the service.
- Drag and drop of the .evt and .act files.
- Update of the command line tools.
If you are a registered user, you should have received these tools by email. Contact me if you didn't receive any yet.
- Dll creation.
- Bugs fix:
- An action sometimes runs twice when you launch it with Execute now
- The manual execution of an action (with Execute now) doesn't interfere yet with the service.
- 'Delete an action' works now.
Version 2.1.1: 01/15/2000
- New context menu for the window of the actions description, and automatic refresh of the actions list.
- Bugs fix:
- User name sometime wrong in an event
- Correction of the crash when you look at the event data.
- Correction of the crash when you choose the security log after User sessions.
Version 2.1: 12/28/1999
- Servers list save when you quit the program and load when it starts.
- New options for the actions:
To add these new features, I have to change the format of the action, so you must redefine your actions.
- Save/Load of the action in a file.
- Print the definition of the action.
- Flag of the state for the last action.
- Periodic Action (each x minutes or hours).
- New action type Dump and erase.
- Add a post command: command executed at the end of an action.
The registered users will receive a tool to do it automatically.
- New option for the dump: add of the dump in an existing file.
- Bugs fix:
- Correction of the crash when you choose User sessions after Failure sessions.
- The comment at the end of the dump file will be removed when you register.
- Correction of the crash of the service when you modify an action during its execution.
Version 2.0: 10/01/1999
- New panel with a list viewer (column sort and printing functionalities):
- A list of events from a complete eventlog or only from a source or a
- A list of user sessions
- A list of failure sessions
- A list of RAS sessions
- A list of printing
- New option for the dump: type of event (error, warning, information, audit
failure, audit success)
- Change the properties of the eventlog: Size and retention.
Version 2.0 beta 1: 02/25/1999
- New interface.
- CDumpEvt tool replaced by a NT service: Eventlog scheduler.
- Options for Output file format: date format, txt and html format.
- Dump of a category, a source of an eventlog available.
- Bilingual version: English/French.
- Uninstall procedure (in the add/remove program of the control panel).
- Properties for the evt files in the Windows explorer.
Version 1.2 : 04/30/1998
- Dump of one category of events.
- Dump since last dump.
- Two formats for the date: readable or OLE format.
- Html output format.
- You can save the eventlog of a remote computer where you want (and not
only on the remote computer).
Version 1.1 : 11/30/1997
- You can specify the name of the server, when you dump from a file to get
the name of the user and the message on the right computer instead of the local
- Adding link to the online registration